Kedarnath Yatra Helicopter Tickets 2019
Kedarnath, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva is located at a height of 3553 Mtr above mean sea level. The temple is believed to have been built by Pandavas of Mahabharat fame and was revived by Adi Guru Shankaracharya. Reaching the temple is a bit difficult owing to the high altitude area. Those who wish to visit Kedarnath have to drive upto Phata or Guptkashi where the helipads are located. From these helipads, Kedarnath Helicopter service operates. Other than this, the Yatris can also drive further upto Gaurikund for trekking to Kedarnath.
Terms and Conditions:-
- The helicopter service for Kedarnathji will be operated from our helipad at Phata on a regular basis everyday from May until the temple doors are closed in November around Diwali. Flights are generally not operated during monsoon season.
- Same day Passengers reporting will be in the morning time from 05:30 A.M. to 09:00 A.M. as informed and for night halt passengers reporting will be after 1030 hrs only and their slots will be as informed at Office.
- For same day return you will be given 80 - 90 minutes at Sh. Kedarnath Ji.
- Passengers would be allocated flights on 'First Come First Serve Basis' On the basis of booking if arrival time of more than one group is the same.
- Full ticket shall be charged for Children above the age of 2 years. In case of dispute regarding age of children/infants, valid proof of age shall have to be produced by the ticket holder.
- Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs; Valid Passport / Valid Driving License / Election Photo ID / Photo ID issued by Govt. / School Photo
- Each passenger is permitted to carry only one handbag weighing not more than 02 Kgs.
- Passengers weighing more than 85 Kgs have to pay Rs.150/Kg as overweight charges on spot and pax more than 120kg will have to take double ticket.
- The helicopter travel ticket cost does not include VIP Priority Darshan tickets. Arrow shall facilitate the procurement of these 'VIP Priority Tickets' at a cost which is payable to Temple Committee. All same day retirn passegners are advised to procure the tickets for timely darshan and return.