Amarnath Yatra by Baltal Tour Package
Srinagar - Neelgrath Baltal- Amaranth Darshan (By Helicopter )- Srinagar
(Srinagar - Sonamarg (3- 4 Hrs)
On arrival at Srinagar airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Sonamarg. On arrival check in Hotel Sonamarg and overnight stay.
(Sonamarg - Neelgrath Baltal (Maximum Time 20 Mint by car) -Amarnath Yatra Darshan by Helicopter - Sonamarg - Srinagar )
After breakfast drive to Baltal to begin your Amarnath Yatra by helicopter from the Neelgrath Baltal huts which are just 10 minutes walk away from the Helipad. The helicopter operates between 6:00 a.m. And 5:00 p.m. Helicopter Services is subject to weather conditions. Helicopter operates till Panchtarni then 6 kms. Trek from Panchtarni to Amarnath cave. You can also take Palki or Pony Or Natural walk. After Darshan Evening return in time to Helipad to take back Helicopter to Neelgrath Baltal. Pickup from helipad and drive to Srinagar, Evening check in Hotel . Overnight stay in Hotel Srinagar
(Srinagar Local Sightseeing and Airport for Onward Journey)
After early breakfast proceed for local Sightseeing of Srinagar. Visit Mughal garden and latter shikara ride for 60 Minute in famous Dal Lake .Mughal garden is divided in six zone i.e. Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chasma Shahi,Pari Mahal,Achabal,Verinag, But Most popular zone are Nishat bagh , Shalimar bagh and chasma shahi.
After visiting places transferred to Srinagar bus station Or Airport for your onward journey.End of the Services with happy memories...
Tour Cost Includes:-
- Srinagar Airport Pickup and Drop(Non AC Vehicle).
- 1 Night accommodation in Hotel in Sonamarg with breakfast & dinner on twin sharing basis.
- 1 Night accommodation in Srinagar Hotel with breakfast & dinner on twin sharing basis.
- Yatra Permits included with Helicopter Tickets.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Compulsory Medical Health Certificate.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Air Fare/Ponies/Train Fare/Horse/Palkies(Doly) charges.
- Guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.